One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Beyond Van Gogh and one night’s stay at Le Meridien Hotel Clayton in the Van Gogh room.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Beyond Van Gogh Valentine’s Day Package How-to-Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who live within the viewing area of KSDK-TV and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Beyond Van Gogh & Le Meridien Hotel Clayton (“Sponsor”), KSDK Multimedia, LLC (“Administrator”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their the respective affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies, as well as immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How? ‘Or’ What Enter. The Contest will begin at 10:00 a.m. CT on January 28, 2022 and end at 11:00 a.m. CT on February 7, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). Enter by visiting the Show Me St. Louis Facebook page on the website (http://www.facebook.com/showmestlouis), commenting on the Beyond Van Gogh Valentine’s Day Package mail and following all posted instructions. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor, Admin, or those directed by Sponsor or Admin. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Selection of winners. On or around January 28, 2022, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Beyond Van Gogh and one night stay at Le Meridien Hotel Clayton in the Van Gogh room. No purchase necessary.
Transportation to collect the prize and all other expenses not expressly provided for above are not included and will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Conditions, time limits, blackout dates and expiration dates apply.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner notification and acceptance. The winner will be notified on or around February 7, 2022 via a private Facebook message to the winner’s Facebook account. Each winner must respond to this notification within 8 hours. Winner’s failure to respond within the allotted time or return of prize notification via email as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, each winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification with a valid email address, phone number, and mailing address after notification. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each instance.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. The prices are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Permission (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the Prize, and award of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or other compensation. . Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Beyond Van Gogh Valentine’s Day Package Sweepstakes is sponsored by Beyond Van Gogh. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding in all respects. Administrator will not be responsible for any typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other Contest materials. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please email [email protected]