Vertebrae is an award-winning architecture and design firm based in Los Angeles. Our work ranges from residential and commercial architectural commissions to large-scale public art installations. Founded by architect Lisa Little in 2012, Vertebrae redefines craftsmanship by engaging calculation, technology and artistic skill.
Vertebrae use machines – digital and analog tools – to manifest universal architectural principles: harmony, rhythm, asymmetry, and balance. A Los Angeles-based practice steeped in the history of Southern California’s rich technological and spatial experimentation, Vertebrae follows the trajectory of the Light and Space art movement of the 1960s by using emerging materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques to design. environments that offer a dynamic play of light, volume and scale.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Mid-Level Designer to join our small team.
- Design and documentation assignments through all phases of the project including conceptual, schematic, design development, construction documentation
- Construction administration and permits
- Professional Bachelor of Architecture
- Experience in all phases of design (3+ years)
- Advanced understanding of architectural design and the ability to produce effective construction documentation
- Strong communication skills and a positive and collaborative approach to architecture
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Mastery of Revit (2+ years)
- Advanced skills in other design software such as Rhino / Grasshopper and AutoCAD are strongly suggested
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite and the Microsoft Office suite
Please submit via Archinect – no emails or phone calls.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …